Monday, April 25, 2011

Biker Babe

Biker Babe


Hold on tight girl –
we’re gonna ride through our freedom dream,
accelerate ‘till the wind sweeps back your hair in glory,
and your jeweled ears whistle.
Smile over my iron-pumped shoulder
and scream joy in my ear over the roar of the Hog.
We’re galloping the true “iron horse.”



Spray on the glitter
and primp yourself in the rear-view mirror.
Mount the bike and indulge the guys
aiming a million Nikons.
“Show ‘em what ‘cha  got Suzie!
An’ I don’t mean the tattoo!
Well, hurry- up and shoot boys,
before they evaporate.”

“Fifty bucks men for a walk
 down the BLVD with a beauty!”
On spiked heels, wearing a black spider’s web
                        you’ll make the dreamers howl.
And when the parade is done
I'll forget what I paid
for a coveted stroll down the BLVD
with a real Biker Babe.


Dennis Fredrick Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment