Saturday, June 4, 2011

Black & White Photography

The Three Priorities have been in tough competition with each other the past few days. Writing has been pressed down by daily bike riding. Yesterday I spent hours scrubbing the kitchen floor and other housecleaning in preparation for a visit with family today, and my friend John Going and I had our weekly phone conversation which revolves around a poetry project we’re working on. And today my daughter Karma and grandchildren Audriana and Devin drove two hours to spend the day with me and my wife Nancy. The business has been rewarding. My goal has been to post something every day, but I haven’t met it yet. Tonight, though, I’ll continue with sharing my black-and-white photography which I started to do on May 30. Tomorrow’s goal is to continue the History of My Photography – after I ride down a trail nearby to photograph wildflower plants for identification. Some of them may be medicinal herbs. I’ve already identified Horsetail along the path.

*******************


 Fiddleheads



 Ice Molars
Photographing along the rivers of the White Mountains in winter reveals the strange and beautiful world of ice formations created by flowing water



 Rye Harbor
Along the southern coast of New Hampshire



 Steam Boat on Lee’s Mill Harbor
Lake Winnipesaukee in Moultenborough



 Crawford Notch
White Mountains, New Hampshire




Mount Washington
White Mountains, New Hampshire

*******************

No comments:

Post a Comment